View Single Post
01-02-2013, 11:45 PM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Hyperglide View Post
I post there but sparingly, I mostly lurk. To many bi-polar fans (even for Toronto fans) to post often. It grates on my nerves. Also so many hockey haters there, it's hilarious. They get so ******** when TSN or Sportsnet talks about hockey.. But it is one hilarious message board to see all the great pics, gifs and signatures.

Great win tonight! Superb game by T-Boss-Coin Toss-Hot Sawce Ross he was on "fya" (Jack Armstrongs accent*) tonight. DRoz was money, Amir played a great game off the bench and our PG tandem was dishing up some servings of hot dime soup with a side of win.

Oh and Davis made me forget about Bustnani. Only 2 games behind 9th! Boston, Orlando lost and Philly is losing in Phoenix!

It is annoying seeing Sportsnet cut away from the play to do a stupid lockout update and miss a bucket. Or see TSN show a re-run of a WJC on TSN and push the Raptors game to TSN2. Or TSN show CURLING!!! ahead of a scheduled nba game for no reason.
Originally Posted by jays fan View Post
Are young core of DeRozan Davis and Ross are playing like studs and Jonas looks solid too think the team will be a contender for 6th spot in a few years.
Don't think I've ever heard of teams aiming to contend for the 6th spot haha.