View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Eytinge

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglide View Post
I post there but sparingly, I mostly lurk. To many bi-polar fans (even for Toronto fans) to post often. It grates on my nerves. Also so many hockey haters there, it's hilarious. They get so ******** when TSN or Sportsnet talks about hockey.. But it is one hilarious message board to see all the great pics, gifs and signatures.

Great win tonight! Superb game by T-Boss-Coin Toss-Hot Sawce Ross he was on "fya" (Jack Armstrongs accent*) tonight. DRoz was money, Amir played a great game off the bench and our PG tandem was dishing up some servings of hot dime soup with a side of win.

Oh and Davis made me forget about Bustnani. Only 2 games behind 9th! Boston, Orlando lost and Philly is losing in Phoenix!

It is annoying seeing Sportsnet cut away from the play to do a stupid lockout update and miss a bucket. Or see TSN show a re-run of a WJC on TSN and push the Raptors game to TSN2. Or TSN show CURLING!!! ahead of a scheduled nba game for no reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jays fan View Post
Are young core of DeRozan Davis and Ross are playing like studs and Jonas looks solid too think the team will be a contender for 6th spot in a few years.
Don't think I've ever heard of teams aiming to contend for the 6th spot haha.