View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:13 AM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubi Doo View Post
Dayvon, I remember you posting how you argued with your family about having a girlfriend at a young age. How it wasn't for you because you're not ready for a relationship yet. I'm exactly like you. And i assume there's a lot of guys and girls llike us; people focusing on other aspects of life besides a committed relationship.

I don't think it's fair to judge someone fulfilling a desire. Some women need freedom just like you and I. They don't want any strings or commitment. But they still want to be pleasured.

There's nothing wrong with that. A lot of men and women aren't ready to settle down during their early 20s. So judging a women for what she has done while single and mingling seems hypocritical, imo. Because i do the same thing while I'm single. But I'm also able to get out of that game when i meet a girl worth it.
I agree, but like I said, it comes down to taste. Some people won't date some people of a certain race, some people won't date people with a certain sexual past, some people won't date people with certain lifestyles...it is all a matter of preference and it isn't always "fair". I hang with plenty of girls who have slept with a tonne of guys, and I've hung out with very tame girls. It doesn't affect how I treat them or hang out with them, but if I was interested in the dating game, that is something I would take into consideration.

Also I should probably throw it out there that my attitude isn't very promiscuous, and I think that is one of the most important aspects if you're judging someone's past. This past year I can actually only think of two occasions where I actively went out and was trying to wheel girls. I mean, I will always try and put myself in the best scenarios when it comes to girls I know or I'm in class with, but I can rarely if ever be bothered to put effort into chasing girls. Not to come off as a showboat or whatever, but the vast majority of my hook-ups on any level have been initiated by girls, so it isn't like I'm out there trying to be a hound dog which is what a lot of "slutty" guys and girls are trying to do exactly.