View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Jyrki
trust in linden CREW

vCash: 500
Favorite Genre: I listen to a lot of things but my preferences tend to be: most kinds of heavy metal, progressive/alternative/classic/stoner rock, electronic, dubstep, Latin.

Favorite Bands: ergh I'll edit later. Wish I could still remember my last.fm account's information.

Favorite Songs: Kinda like the above. They tend to change a lot. Some songs that I've consistently found to be my favorites includes Bleak by Opeth, Don't Fear The Reaper by BOC, Lisbon by Angra, The Human Stain by Kamelot, Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden, Unsung by Helmet, Resistance by Muse, Hangar 18 by Megadeth, No One Knows by QOTSA, Gardenia; Demon Cleaner by Kyuss, Must Be The Feeling by Nero...

...okay, honestly there are too many and I could spend the whole day typing this out

Least Favorite Genre: I suppose if I had to name one, "pop". Lots of good pop songs out there, but many others are simply formulaic constructions meant to have a temporary broad appeal and void of anything truly interesting.

Least Appreciated Artists: Dunno.

Most over appreciate song: Is it like HF's "who is the most overrated player" kinda question? Dunno.

A song that you like from and artist you don't like: Can't say I disliiiike an artist so dunno here either

Favourite Song from your birth year: Green Machine by Kyuss

Instruments You Play: Bass Guitar
Musical experience: None. I've attempted to record various songs but I never finish them.
Favorite Song You Made: They're all in my head!

Jyrki is offline   Reply With Quote