View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Taelin
Resident Hipster

vCash: 833
Favourite Genre: Usually more classical sounding stuff, a cappella, musical theatre, folk
Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s): Carpenters, Cara Dillon, Josh Groban, Johnny Flynn, The King's Singers, Hadley Fraser, Ramin Karimloo, Michael Londra, Rajaton, Scott Alan, Sarah Brightman, Six Vocal Ensemble, Straight No Chaser
Favourite Songs: Again - Hadley Fraser, Kiss the Air - Scott Alan, California Dreamin' - Carpenters, Danny Boy - Michael Londra, Bold Jamie - Cara Dillon, The Parting Glass - The Wailin' Jennys etc.
Best Album(s) ever made: I'm more a song person than an album person
Least Favourite Genre: Country, rap, techno, hardcore rock
Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, One Direction, other top-40 stuff
Most Over-appreciated song: Too many to count
A song that you like from and artist you don't like: Suprise Symphony by Joseph Hayden. Hate his compositions (they all sound the same), but this one's a nice one.
Favourite Song from your birth year: A Whole New World - Aladdin. Technically 1992, but whatever.

Instruments you play: Piano, violin, voice (alto), oboe (played it for two years), alto saxophone (played it for a year)
Musical Experience: 14 years of piano, 13 years of violin, 2 years of oboe, 1 year of alto sax, 6 years of voice
Favourite Song you made: I usually re-write parody lyrics to songs I know. Tried writing a song once, but I got too caught up in making everything perfect, and my classical theory training doesn't really work with pop songs!

Yes, I'm quite the music geek!

Taelin is offline   Reply With Quote