View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 02:47 AM
molsonmuscle360

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
This is honestly getting so frustrating and stupid. I dominate so many games yet the other goalie plays great and mine lets in beach balls. My goalies are good for about 4 bad goals per game. I would look for a better goalie, but I don't think it matters considering I've been through Backstrom, Bryzgalov, Kipper, Crawford, Howard and its been the same story.
Yeah, our game should have been a lot closer then it was. I know I play a different style then most where I try to use defense and counter attack so I don't always end up with a ton of shots...But, your goalie let in probably 3 he shouldn't have...Like I said to you on there, EA screwed up big when they listened to all the 10 year old kids complaining that they couldn't score at will on the original goalies. I'd much rather see a ton of 2-1 and 1-0 games then 8-5 and 6-3 and 9-4 and crap like that. Those games are the rarity in hockey. Even a normal 3-2 would be ok. But it seems like as soon as a goalie lets in 2 goals he's almost useless half the time.