View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Favourite Genre: Indie, but i like to dabble in some others.
Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s): I really don't even know where to start, way too many, but here's a few alphabetically: Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, Band of Horses, Bat For Lashes, Beach House, Black Keys, Bon Iver, Daft Punk, Feist, Fleet Foxes, Grimes, Grizzly Bear, Interpol, The Kooks, Lykke Li, M83, Metric (the early stuff), Modest Mouse, The National, Oasis, Passion Pit, Phoenix, Radiohead, Real Estate, The Shins, The Smiths, Spoon, The Strokes, The Walkmen, The XX.

First, great thread idea Rev!

Second, you and I have a lot of the same taste in music feebster. Bold bands are more of what I listen to. Although I have moved into more the electronic/80's new wave stuff out there like: Twin Shadow, Neon Indian and Kavinsky. Give them a listen. M83 is phenomenal. Passion Pit is good too. If you like them I'm sure you've checked out Naked and Famous, MGMT and Phantogram?

And Morrissey is one of the best lyricists I have ever had the pleasure of listening too.

Quote:
Favourite Songs: More of an Album kind of a person...

Best Album(s) ever made: Can't say best album ever made... but here are the ten (okay 11 b/c i'm indecisive) albums i'd take to a deserted island (In no order):
1. Arcade Fire - Funeral
2. Beach House - Teen Dream
3. Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
4. Daft Punk - Human After All
5. Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights
6. Radiohead - Kid A
7. Oasis - What's The Story Morning Glory?
8. The Strokes - Is This It?
9. The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart
10. Weezer - The Blue Album
11. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Least Favourite Genre: Country/Metal
Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Nicki Minaj, Whoever made that Whistle song, Lana Del Rey, a lot of top 40.
Most Over-appreciated song: Video Games - Lana Del Rey
A song that you like from and artist you don't like: A Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber
Favourite Song from your birth year: Had to google it! But it was easy to choose once i saw the list: With Or Without You - U2

Instruments you play: Does Rockband count?
Musical Experience: Does Rockband count? Singing in the privacy of my car?
Favourite Song you made: None.

Props for listing Arcade Fire first. Best band on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Bleach Clean is offline   Reply With Quote