View Single Post
Old
12-11-2003, 10:30 AM
FlyerFan42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman33
Thanks guys! Its nice to see that i am getting some press around here lol, even after that neshaminy kid comes on here and tells everyone how "bad" i am. I am going to try my hardest to make it to the game tomorrow, Ghost Vs WCE is going to be amazing.
Don't make me out to be the bad guy. I tell it like it is. "It's nice to see me getting some press around here?" Do you really think you deserve all of the so-called press you are getting. The LBCSHL is a joke and we both know that. The guy who wrote the article, Esposito, has prob. never even seen you play. He gets the scoresheets and goes by that. You can come on this board and soak it all in, but deep down you know you don't deserve it. Or maybe you really are THAT high on yourself right now. I do hope you make the all-star team though because I wold love to see you get lit up so the whole league can see what a joke you really are.

P.S. and for all of you out there that want to see what I'm talking about I'll post Pennsbury schedule on here as soon as I find it.