01-03-2013, 04:43 AM
Brock
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curley View Post
Brock,

What are your thoughts on Connor Crisp?

His stats imply that he is improving offensively, is a bit truculent and he has great size. On the surface, I would think his numbers would get him drafted as a 2nd year eligible.

Am I missing something?
Not missing anything at all. He definitely has a chance and would be another name in that top 10 (of draft re-entries).

He's generally the type of guy (at least represents the type of situation) who DOES generate interest in his 2nd/3rd year. Missed most of his draft season with a shoulder injury (save his outstanding goaltending performance). Back now and playing well.

Has size, plays the game hard and has developed into quite the net presence, especially on the powerplay.

I haven't seen Erie this last month, when Connor has been on fire (9 goals, 4 assists in December), which would explain why he wasn't up with some of the other guys I listed. But if he keeps this sort of production up (or even close to it) for the rest of the year, he's up near the top of the list with the likes of Auger (another big man beast).

Brock is offline   Reply With Quote