View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Jeff077

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
Back in the 70's or 80's was there not 2 leagues? I have spoke to GM's on both sides of this fence and the RSL were well aware of the website and were offered and chose not to get involved. (Who's fault is now if we are gonna play the blame game) I seen a earlier post of where is Mr Barkley but my question is where is Mr.Shorey? I have seen and watched Pointstreak with JrA and I think its a classy program and will do wonders if and when both Conferences choose to use it
They were aware after the Metro/Valley had already committed to it and yes they were offered the opportunity to join in at the December RSL meeting that Ron attended but the cost was higher and what was the benefit of switching mid season?
Why was the deal negotiated from Metro/Valley only and the RSL not included in or informed of these negotiations?
Why have 2 seperate websites 2/3 thew way through the season that really makes the league look like two separate leagues?
Mr. Shorey is not involved becasue he is the RSL President so why would Metro/Valley work with him when they want no part of him?

The question is not about the Pointstreak website which I have agreed is better. The point is why do it now with 1/2 the treams and not as an entire league?

Jeff077 is offline   Reply With Quote