View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 09:01 AM
AlanHUK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
This is honestly getting so frustrating and stupid. I dominate so many games yet the other goalie plays great and mine lets in beach balls. My goalies are good for about 4 bad goals per game. I would look for a better goalie, but I don't think it matters considering I've been through Backstrom, Bryzgalov, Kipper, Crawford, Howard and its been the same story.
I've found this to be the case with me recently. though the fact my defending is god awful at times doesn't help.

But the last game session I lost 4-0 8-1 6-1 and then got 2 close games where my goalie actually played well, both against Bzur where shots/moves that resulted in goals against in previous games were just being stopped. 1-0 win and a 2-1 OT win. It could just be that Vyse Czar & Ffaithful are much better players, but I'm sure last season I had much closer games with Vyse. Either way still enjoying playing despite getting hammered a lot.

I'm not sure if changing the skill level that the CPU is set to does anything to rectify it, but I'd hope next year for GM connected they give you an option to set the goalie standards, so kids can have their sieves and others can have their goalies being somewhat consistent.