View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Howboutthempanthers
I come in peace.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rypien Farts View Post
Huberdeau has been in everyone's doghouse. People calling him the next Tanguay.

Grimaldi did not look the same player from the Sioux. He was pretty selfish at times and made a good amount of mistakes; trying to do it all himself, etc. A really bad showing from him. Trocheck was solid and he displaying a lot of great qualities.

I watch a lot of Sioux games and the Grimaldi I've seen in this tournament is nothing like the one I've been watching this year. But, I'm glad that he's going through these growing pains as hockey player. Tallon drafted this kid because of his attitude and character, so I suspect he has enough drive to take his game to the next level. Otherwise, he'll have to leave his dream of playing in the nhl at the door because he will never succeed if he performs like that every night. We'll see how he responds to his dismal performance at the WJC.
Well as far as Huberdeau goes, it's not nearly as bad as they make it out to be, he has been scoring pretty much every game. And if it wasn't for Gibson he could of had two or three points in this game. I think he's doing fine. Every game is not going to be a Lemieux highlight film. Every tournament is not going to be a like that either. And I think you're right about Grimaldi learning from this experience. I think this is all just part of his development. It forces him to bring more elements to his game other than pure physical talent. He just needs better decision making. Even still, he has been creating offensive opportunities throughout the tournament. If some of those end up in the net people would not be as critical.

Last edited by Howboutthempanthers: 01-03-2013 at 09:18 AM.