View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
BBKers in another thread said that his source had told him that Hagelin's injury is more serious than initially thought and may require surgery. None of the beat writers have picked up on that yet, but BBKers is always accurate with information on European guys (particularly guys in Sweden).
Shoulder injuries worry me.. Lot of moving parts.. BBKers knows his **** and that's why I'm worrying and accepting the possibility that Hagelin will be out for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Yeah I saw that. That sucks. I think Hagelin is a key cog for this team. In fact, I know its pure simulation, but running a season on NHL13, Ive taken Nash off the top line and put Hagelin back and its balanced out my lineup so much better having Nash on the 2nd with Stepan and Cally. Teams would have a real tough time defending those two lines.

Having the added speed on the first line getting in on pucks for Richards and Gabby is a big deal IMO. I hope its nothing serious.
Hagelin's visible every time he hits the ice. Either his back-checking, his speed, or his overall play. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players. What's not to like about a tenacious kid who busts his ass and creates opportunities. His speed is just sick. First few steps and he's gone.

Doesn't have the offensive tools to be a powerhouse, but he can be an incredibly valuable asset for any team that wants a forward that'll command respect from the oppositions blue-line.