Old
01-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Vyse64
N64

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHUK View Post
I've found this to be the case with me recently. though the fact my defending is god awful at times doesn't help.

But the last game session I lost 4-0 8-1 6-1 and then got 2 close games where my goalie actually played well, both against Bzur where shots/moves that resulted in goals against in previous games were just being stopped. 1-0 win and a 2-1 OT win. It could just be that Vyse Czar & Ffaithful are much better players, but I'm sure last season I had much closer games with Vyse. Either way still enjoying playing despite getting hammered a lot.

I'm not sure if changing the skill level that the CPU is set to does anything to rectify it, but I'd hope next year for GM connected they give you an option to set the goalie standards, so kids can have their sieves and others can have their goalies being somewhat consistent.
For that last schedule my team was a bit freaky, in the games I played I won games 5-1, 10-3, 2-1, 6-1, and 2-1, it was honestly like riding a high and yet felt bad for some of these goals that were going in. Almost every shot went in those blow out wins.

I don't know why but I find the game loves to mess with you at times, I was struggling at the start of the season to buy a goal and now I'm tied for most goals in the league or, in some games I can't get a break or bounce to go my way and the other team just gets everything to go their way.