View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Stephen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats01 View Post
I still don't get the hype surrounding Hamilton. He was complete trash throughout the tournament, for someone who has been praised about his skill and size, he sure didn't show much of it. Last night he was like a chicken with it's head cut off, he avoided any type of physicality and on the first goal was completely lost.

The whole team had a rough game but I expect more from players who have played in this tournament more than once. And Spott should never coach a national team again IMO.
He looks lackadaisical, casual and uncoordinated like a Joe Colborne on defense...

Ryan Murphy needs to be converted to a forward so his tunnel vision puck hog ways can at least potentially pay off like a Jason Blake, and not sink someone's blueline and PP.

I thought Malcolm Subban looked a little like Roberto Luongo in the way he patterns his game out there, but he looks to have inherited Bobby Lou's big game prowess too. How disappointing. I was thinking that with a Subban in net, we would have found our swaggering money goalie after years of bed wetters in goal.

Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote