View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:51 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirouxFlamesFan View Post
Everyone needs to stop riding Subban. For ****s sakes it was everyones fault, he didn't play well at all and neither did the team infrong of him.

Every game he plays marginal in people don't blame him for anything. He's not that great and just cause he's PKs brother doesn't mean he deserves to get slack.

IMO Binnington should've been the goalie from the start, Spott was a horrible coach all tournament. Yes Subban played great against the US and Russians in the round robin but he's too risky IMO. He's very incosistent.
Exactly right... Subban is fine and he's going to be a great goalie. I actually like a lot of what Spott did too even though he has his warts. I don't blame him either.

IMO its more about hockey Canada putting together a bunch of softies on D. Harrington was their best defender and is great defensively but I think they went with to much skill on D and not enough bangers. Canada didn't have that good mix. That Canadian defense just couldn't stand up to the US on the end boards or at the blue line.

#66 is offline   Reply With Quote