View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 12:53 PM
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D

vCash: 500
Canada was not prepared to play that game and were facing a superior goalie in Gibson. They did not force him to have to be that great though he did make a few great saves when called upon unlike Subban.

Not that it may have made a difference in this game, but I still think that MacKinnon was misused throughout the tournament. He should have been used in an offensive role and they should have tried to see if his and Drouin's chemistry could translate in a 19 year old's tournament.

As a JETS fan, I am pleased with Trouba and Scheifele, but we do need to use this draft to add some skill to our prospects group, specifically at forward.

Also, it would be nice to find ourselves a goalie with the calmness and dominance of Gibson. The Organization will need to have an heir apparent coming up through the system at some point. I'm not a fan of wasting high picks on goalies, but if these late round shot in the dark goalie selections don't pan out, they will have to eventually go for one of the consensus top rated guys.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote