View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 02:34 PM
wilson1379

vCash: 500
If you think Canada is slipping you're ridiculous. Right now there's 4 teams that can always win with Sweden, Russia, US and Canada. Then you have the 2nd tier that can be competitive with Finland (maybe even top tier), the Czechs, Slovaks and now the Swiss have looked good over the past few years.

If you think they aren't producing talent you clearly didn't even look at their roster for this year. They had the best team on paper for sure, I don't think that's even arguable. RNH, Schefeile, Hamilton, Huberdeau and Strome would've played in the NHL this season and who knows who else would've, Jenner maybe.

Just because Canada is Canada doesn't mean we're going to win every year. We have had shoddy goaltending for the past couple years but today's game can hardly be blamed on Subban, especially since he had 2 fantastic games prior to this.

It's good to see really, I don't think anyone wants to watch Russia and Canada play in the gold medal game every year.

You can put it on things like coaching as well and politics because I don't like some of the players who were taken but when it gets down to it, it just happens.

wilson1379 is offline   Reply With Quote