View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
Great Play Orpik!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #66 View Post
Forsbergs a weird player. I'm not sold on him at all but at the same time he has some nice tools. It took some time for Iginla to become Iginla too. How often does that happen though?

I'm not a fan of going defense, defense, defense every draft but I support that Pouliot pick. IMO his skill is very high end and I think we'll see that as he matures. To be honest I think he has less question marks about him becoming a high end player than Forsberg or Grigs. Sure the Pens have a need for a skilled forward but those two aren't exactly Tarasenko.

Does anyone else really, REALLY want the Pens to make an offer to Slepyshev? Malkin could be a nice lure.
Isn't he still draft-eligible this year? I don't think we can just go and sign him.

That said:

Quote:
Last season the dynamic winger had offers from CHL teams, but he "decided to reject them after talking with my agent and my parents. I think it was the right decision." He also admitted that he doesn't follow the NHL too closely. "You know, games are played when in Russia it's night. Sometimes we watched some games early in the morning in the locker room. I don't have a definite favorite team, but I can say that I like Pittsburgh."
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...aft-limelight/

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is online now   Reply With Quote