View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Bomber View Post
If you don't think a ST coordinator is important, then your opinion really means nothing in this matter. If coaches weren't important, they wouldn't make as much as MOST players.

Oh, and they signed Johnny Sears today to keep him from hitting free agency. Excellent signing. Good extensions to Palardy, January, Watson and Greaves over the past few days too, but I suppose you missed those.
Did I say that? How exactly is he one of the best coaches in the league? Saskatchewan had fine special teams last year, but far from world changing. Maybe he is a great coach, hell I don't know, and quite frankly neither do you, unless your inside the locker room, not like the Roughriders destroyed everyone with amazing ST last year. Stop praising this as the greatest thing ever, it's a ST coordinator.

Finally managed to retain some talent, excellent to see. Sears and Watson are good signings. Greaves has had his time to adjust, he improves next year early or he is gone. Palardy had a good season and is solid, but his lack of leg strength is very annoying, hope they bring in somebody to challenge him. January, well whatever. But good on Mack, learned his lesson from the disaster that was last off-season? Maybe, we'll see.

And seriously I have not been checking cfl.ca everyday to see if the Bombers re-sign everybody. Wow, what a terrible fan I am.

C'mon. There is a reason most people hate Mack, he completely and utterly ****ed up last off-season and screwed the team for an entire season, in a league that it only takes one season to turn a franchise around. That's indisputable. It also doesn't mean he can't make good moves, or improve. Just because I think he has been bad so far, does not mean I will think everything he does is bad.

Last edited by Holden Caulfield: 01-03-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: toned it down