Thread: u17 camp
View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 06:56 PM
ottsabrefan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSA View Post
McDavid played well as usual. Ho-Sang seemed to generate some scoring chances in the first half of the game but unfortunately his play didn't carry through. Forgive me for singling him out, but I thought Roland McKeown was terrible. I only bring him up specifically because I was expecting so much more from him. His poor puck control and some questionable decisions wasted far too many good scoring opportunities. I can only assume that his shoulder is still not 100%. While I bring up McKeown because I feel more should be expected from him, too many players lacked precision in their game tonight and it cost the team dearly.
I'm not really sure how McKeown is your main target in a 2-1 loss. You realize he is a defenceman, right? And his primary goal is to keep the puck out of his net, rather than score goals, which based on the 2 goals against he succeeded. Furthermore, I'm not sure how you can say McDavid played well, when he is a forward and your big gun, who had ZERO points when you needed him the most.

ottsabrefan is offline   Reply With Quote