View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 08:45 PM
JamesRanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynryn View Post
oh for the love of christ. he probably barely made the team out of camp and was outplayed by the 13th forward going into the tourney. is it really so awful to think he wasn't worth a spot on the roster when things weren't gong well?
it's homerism at it's finest, here. i wasn't fond of the Wild's pick and now am happily on the other side of the coin but USAs game is dependent on teamwork and Lucia didn't fit as well. It's a short tournament. how much chance do you think he should get when Galchenyuk wasn't seeing as much ice as most people wanted him to have? clearly this was about fit and chemistry.
I don't disagree with what you are saying here. He made the team as a 13th forward. I simply disagreed with the fact that he isn't playing because he isn't productive. He has been productive at every level so far. Your quote made it sound like he was benched for lack of production in this tourney which is false. He has only been unproductive in the same way I have been unproductive in this tourney.

JamesRanger is offline   Reply With Quote