View Single Post
Old
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Mehar

vCash: 500
To fix this problem, i think Slovakia and the Czech Republic should merge again and become Czechoslovakia one more time. Finland should merge and become a part of Sweden just like before 1809. Think about the unbelievable hockey we would witness between Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Czechoslovakia. My co-worker who was born in the former Czechoslovakia but recently moved to Toronto, was talking about the Gold Medals the last twenty years Czechoslovakia could have

achieved in the WJC, WC and Olympics. They would have been arguably the top country in the world in hockey right up there with Canada the last two decades. For my entertainment purposes, and because i like seeing great hockey, i urge the people of the Czech Republic and Slovakia to merge again. Finland should become part of Sweden just like two hundred years ago. This solves the problem of these three nations not producing great skaters, and results in great hockey for the fans of this sport. It is a win-win situation. Make it happen the citizens of these three countries.

Mehar is offline   Reply With Quote