View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 06:22 AM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Maybe his knee need more testing... maybe not, he personally insisted over and over he is fine 100% recovered... habs are convinced hence his 3th spot selection, now maybe his skating needs work... that is something that is mostly work during off season anyways.. its not like playing in montreal would give him a disadvantage on that regard.. au contraire. we dont want Gally regressing either like Huberdeau...even tough Huberdeau has done it all already.. so i know its not exactly the same situation. I am in for a 9 game trial.. (if they have such a thing this season.. if there is a season lol) then we will see. If he has clearly a spot on this team (any top 3 lines)... well so be it. If not finnish the year in the O. Then next year is the year. I dont think Bergy will think about losing a year but more of gaining a half a season of getting him ready to establish himself as an top 6 NhL'er as soon as next season. I trust Bergevin and co will take the good decision for Galchenyuk and the canadiens.
Regressing like Huberdeau? Care to explain?