View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 06:25 AM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Don't be sorry, no offence was taken.

I was a bit skeptical at first when it came to writing down what happened during each shift. I wanted to start off by just posting the time of the shift and any stats involved (i.e. Galchenyuk shift: 1:12. 1 assist, 1 takeaway). Then I started to get DMs of people begging me to write a short analysis of each shift. I tried it out and people loved it.

I definitely hear you on drawing too many conclusions though. Sometimes he can turn the puck over 3-4 times a game in Sarnia, and I'll have to explain to those that ask that, for one he carries the puck more than almost anyone else on the team (Sarault is up there) and two, he passes the puck a lot more than anyone else on the team too. Bound to turn the puck over more when you're passing it 100 times, over someone passing it 10-15 times.
I love the work you do crimson. It's up to the individual to decipher/interpret the information you provide. Posters making ill-informed conclusions based on the data you provide is on them, not you. If it's not a bother to you, or something you enjoy doing, I'd love for you to continue, if it's becoming a pain, then it's fair for you to discontinue.