View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I think there's a lot of potential downside... He could develop bad habits, become lackadaisical, uninterested, etc.

It's quite clear he's too good for that level...

As far as he said knee.... Don't know why people keep bringing this up, it's been over 1 year since he got injured, it's not an issue anymore

The only concern I have is the schedule... But that's why you manage his ice time
Seems that the kid doesn't have the persona to develop bad habits, at least that's what Timmins keeps selling so we shouldn't worry about that. And I know that junior isn't the NHL....but what about bringing his team far in the playoffs. Sarnia didn't seem to be that great at the start, seems that him, Goldobin a few others took care of that...but till when and how far? Would be interesting to know, as the go-to-guy, where he can bring his team that everybody thought would be a seller and is now a buyer. Finish the job you started. He will be a Habs in a full season next year.

And actually, in the category of "stupid point" please don't mention it...I already did.....less Gally means more chances to finish low in the standings....THIS IS THE 2013 DRAFT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!