View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 09:27 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Both sides need to take a step back and look at the big picture here. They've both have gotten over-enamored with minor details and hurt feelings. I've never seen such a whiny, childish pissing match since the Sidney Crosby winter classic concussion. Grow up.

I remember when I was happy to be an NHL fan because the players where so much more honorable than other sports and the game was a pure exhibition of talent and passion. Both of those things are going down the drain, and those who unfortunately depend on them to make a living are paying for it dearly.

Someone needs to step up and make a stand - be it an owner, a player... someone has to stop this nonsense and get a deal done so we can halfheartedly watch what has become a tarnished excuse for a major sports league.

All you have to envision is a mediator going back and forth to two separate rooms relaying information like some kind of deranged bike messenger in a suit to realize that this entire process is conducted by two fools who really don't have the best interest of the game in mind, but just their overblown egos with paychecks to match.