View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck

vCash: 500
I'll play along...

Favourite Genre: Classic Rock, although I'm also fairly easy going to music so long as it's not overplayed; Mrs. C and Jr. have very different musical tastes than I do, so it makes for a diverse set when we're in the car.
Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s): Van Halen, Rush, Boston, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Journey, The Scorpions, The Beatles, Bad Company, Bruce Cockburn, Coldplay
Favourite Songs: Lots, but to name a few - Runnin' with the Devil, Unchained, 5150, Right Now, Spirit of the Radio, Findin' My Way, Subdivisions, Marathon, Foreplay/Long Time, More than a Feeling, Hush, Highway Star, Don't Fear the Reaper, Burning for You, Carry On Wayward Son, Don't Stop Believing, Rock You Like a Hurricane, Paperback Writer, Ob la di, Ob la da, Hey Jude
Least Favourite Genre: Probably mainstream pop - simply for being overplayed on the radio. I typically don't hate many songs on first listen.
Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Gotye, Nikki Minaj, Chris Brown, Carly Rae Jespen
Most Over-appreciated song: Easy answer - Stairway to Heaven. Incredibly overrated.
A song that you like from and artist you don't like: Tough to say...I don't really like Led Zeppelin, but Rock 'n Roll is pretty wicked.
Favourite Song from your birth year: Hot for Teacher, Van Halen - from their aptly titled album "1984".
Instruments you play: Nothing well - can play a little guitar, piano and I sing to my showerhead frequently.
Musical Experience: I was in a garage band in high school. To say we sucked would be somewhat offensive to people who only just suck.
Favourite Song you made: Never written one.

Mr. Canucklehead is offline   Reply With Quote