View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 12:01 PM
hurricane11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by longballer View Post
Brockville Tikis trade Cody Waite to Alexandria Glens for future considerations... another player on his way out in brockville is patrick rock, waite and rock were the tikis most skilled players to start the year but looks like the tikis are going with hard working players not defense liabilities who can score. With a week left before the trade deadline and the showcase coming up this weekend it should be interesting to see that last push for some teams.. overager players like morrisburgs sylvester bzdyl, chris rutley, curtis pilon and south grenvilles ben brayman should all be expected to have a new home within a week and will alexandria unload if they cant get a couple wins this weekend

From what i heard in Brockville is that Waite was being outplayed by the younger players and that there was no need for him. I can't see them moving Rock tho he's had good success with Benton who's been out for awhile. The team has moved Brayman, Waite, TJ Burns and went with more two way players that compete and it has paid off. Not sure if they have the firepower to hang in the playoffs but they will be a tough matchup.

I can't see Westport doing too much except add depth. With Ming back they will have enough firepower as anybody.

Athens and Gan need some help on the backend. I heard Brayman will go to Athens. Should be a good finish to the season to see who gets First.

In the STL cant see anyone beating Casselman.

hurricane11 is offline   Reply With Quote