View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
i guess i think that the average person is smarter than you do.... which is kinda scary considering i don't think the average person is very smart, lol
No again you're making the assumption that the average person is a free thinker.

I was out for a few beers last night and over heard some guys in their 40's talking and these are a few golden lines from their convo.

"Oh man I really hope they get this deal done but with the way it's shaping up now it's too bad they could have started the season under last years deal so that we would have Hopkins, Hall, Eberle, Yakumov all playing together. Now it's guaranteed that we will lose at least one of thme if not 2."

Then like 2 minutes later after exchanging some convo with his buddy this is what he had to say:

"**** them, ****ing idiots I hope they just implode the whole ****ing thing and lose this season, next season and 5 ****ing seasons for all I care. Start it all over and build it from the ground up properly."

My first comment to my buddy was that this dude will be there opening night for sure.