Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART V
View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Lumisade31

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degeneration Rex View Post
Since you see him your updates would be great since we haven't seen him since none of Finland's
WJC were on TV here (they just showed the bracket with Canada, USA, Russia). If you have time,
please comment on his skating ability. Pokka looks like a very smart player from the few clips I have seen. Looking forward to your reports. thanks.
Finlands news-site gave rating for each Finnish player on team. Here´s what they write on Pokka. Ville Pokka: Best defender of Finland. The composure and the daring were enough for the courageous playing even when the rest of the team was trembling. Spared the goal for a relegation round, but otherwise playing with the puck was secure and good. Was also good on own end, and formed best d-pair with Linbohm. I used translator so hope you can understand what i write =).

And what you`ve asked about his skating ability. I don`t see that it`s gonna be a problem. He`s not the fastest skater, but what I have seen is that his skating style looks like he is very slow, but he is always right side of the opponent. If you know what I mean. He replace his skating on a good positioning.