View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
sunnydaycrash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
Brian Gionta would disagree with you. I saw a video earlier this morning with Letang, Gorges and Gionta and Gionta made a reference to the compliance buyout and I thought his comment was strange and then I come here and see that tweet about the PA now upset about compliance buyouts. Gionta's comments would lend more credence to the tweet than what you consider to be spin.

Gionta: "Guys were signing good faith with the cap being at a certain point so the biggest thing is trying to honour what was already given and not cutting guys down or making buyouts".

http://www.sportsnet.ca/video/latest...to-date/page/2

Why is Gionta saying that the league shouldn't be making buyouts in regards to the cap when it was HIS UNION that demanded that buyouts be included in the transition? For a guy that's been speaking about the lockout and repeatedly talking about the PA being united and informed, it's pretty damn stupid that he would even make that comment. Stupid indeed.
not that stupid, considering he knows he`d be a target for a buyout.....it`s all "team" until "me" is involved