World Junior Championships (All WJC talk here)
View Single Post
01-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by
Teravainen and the Finns demolished Slovakia 11-4 in the relegation round today.
TT came out of it with 2g, 2a, 4p, 7 SOG, 100% on FOs (he took 3), and a +3
With his 6GP, 5g, 6a, 11p, TT is (for now) the 3rd leading scorer of the tournament.
1. Armia (FIN) 6gp, 6g + 6a = 12points -1 (19yo)
2. Granlund (Fin) 6gp, 5g + 7a = 12points 0 (19yo)
3. Teravainen (Fin) 6gp, 5g + 6a = 11points +6 (18yo)
4. RNH (Can) 5gp, 3g + 8a = 11points +6 (19yo)
5. Gaudreau (USA) 6gp, 7g + 2a = 9points +2 (19yo)
TT is a year younger than the other top scorers and has the best +/- of the Finnish forwards. Stay healthy and grounded TT and your future is bright.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by EbonyRaptor