View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 01:27 PM
EbonyRaptor

vCash: 500
As a Blackhawk fan I obviously have an interest in Teravainen - so that disclaimer is stated.

I don't understand the disproportionate mentions of Armia, Granlund and Barkov compared with Teravainen. Seems there are 10 threads mentioning one of those three for every one thread mentioning Teravainen. Granted, all mentions of Teravainen that I've seen have been positive, compared to many negative critiques of Armia, Granlund and less so for Barkov, but Teravainen seems like an after thought when it seems the opposite should be true. TT is a year younger than Armia and Granlund and (IMO) better than both of them. Many of TT's 11 points came on the PP and yet he still finished with +6 compared to -1 and 0 for Armia & Granlund. Barkov and TT should both be on the team next year too - so that's something to look forward to, while Armia and Granlund days of u20 are done - dust in the wind, memories of what could have been.

Let's think positive - TT and Barkov (and others like Ristolainen) should be a very good core group for next u20.

Last edited by EbonyRaptor: 01-04-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: fixed - had Granlund when I meant Teravainen
EbonyRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote