View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Derby
Pilsners in Prague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachACA View Post
This is what happens when you're at work, you think of the last time we only had a 48 game season, instead of the last lock out, but that would make no sense since WE HAD NO TEAM. Anywho, the other person having my seat doesn't count since I'm in 228 with the ACA, we have the 20 some odd full season seats. So I guess if I had all 20 of my games, I would just end up buying the other 4 and going to a "full season".
Since you are with the ACA ticket option, wouldn't Brian just decide about how the tickets purchased for the group block would be offered to those who have already committed $ to some part of that block of tickets? Last year, there looked like a lot of open seats there so I am sure there will be flexibility on how many you get. Not sure the CBJ would need to be any part of that decision.

Traditional half season plans might be given a choice with different seats for the filler games. Again, with all plans, it's not like there is a scarcity of open seats in any section of the arena!

Derby is offline   Reply With Quote