View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 02:48 PM
blahblah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1857 Howitzer View Post
Problem is that for most half season seats the other half is all ready sold to someone else. They may give you an option to buy additional tickets, but they can't give you your seat for more then 12 games.
Want to bet on that? I said option, meaning they will allow you to move within the sections and the such. Having been a partial season ticket holder for years and dealing with these types of things before, they can be quite creative. However, it will be on you if you want to pursue it. If I tell them to get me into the arena for all the games I can with the money in my account for the rest of this season, they will happily figure it out. They would for you as well. Now if you are hung up on your seat and it is shared with another partial season ticket holder, there will be an issue obviously.

Quote:
Also keep in mind that money will have already been refunded to many people for the missed 10 games.
If money has been refunded to a person, it is completely outside of the scope of this conversation. This is only relevant for those that chose to leave their money in their account. I am not receiving a refund, therefore it's completely irrelevant to the conversation. I know my seats aren't shared, so I could burn up the dollars and they would be thrilled to allow me to do it.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote