View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 03:05 PM
JumpierPegasus
Mhm...

vCash: 500
Sure why not, I haven't posted here much lately because of the lockout

Favourite Genre: Lesser known stuff, I guess indie, some pop-punky type stuff

Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s): Said the Whale, Two Door Cinema Club, Hollerado, Blink-182, Green Day, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Weezer, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Modest Mouse, Minus the Bear, The Tragically Hip, This Town Needs Guns, Medics, Franz Ferdinand, The Beatles, Beck, The Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, Midi Matilda, The Smashing Pumpkins

Favourite Songs: I'll try to list those I listen to right now, they are in not particular order:
1. Americanarama - Hollerado
2. Ulysses - Franz Ferdinand
3. Camillo - Said the Whale
4. Stray Heart - Green Day
5. Josie - Blink-182
6. Juliette - Hollerado
7. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
8. My Time - Minus the Bear
9. 1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
10. Sun - Two Door Cinema Club

My favourites right now, not of all time, that's a whole different list that don't include most of my favourite artists right now

Best Album(s) ever made: Sargent Peppers, Road Apples, Dude Ranch, Dookie, American Idiot, White Album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Least Favourite Genre: Rap (some), Country

Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Nicki Manaj, Kanye West, Skrillex

Most Over-appreciated song: Don't really know...

A song that you like from and artist you don't like: Can't really say, because I don't listen to a lot of their music

Favourite Song from your birth year: Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish

Instruments you play: Guitar (6 Years), vocals.

Musical Experience: Been in a band for a bit. Had a guy tell me he'll give me a call for a studio to record in, if I get a new band together... I also have done musicals and plays for many years, with quite a few main roles

Favourite Song you made: I've write music, not lyrics, I have quite a few cool riffs, but haven't had a chance to record any...

JumpierPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote