View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Sky04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie41987 View Post
I think anyone who is looking at Tavares's game and making comparisons for him based on his point totals is doing him a complete and utter disservice. Watch a few games, much more so than his physical tools, its his incredible work ethic and intelligence that sets his ceiling so high. And thats not knocking RNH's intelligence at all, just to say I think its useless to use point totals in this this argument.
I find it a disservice to Crosby when people are constantly putting Tavares play along side him, Crosby was so much better at the same age it's not even funny, points or no points.

And I wasn't the one to bring up points, you guys want to brag about the fact that he has a ppg season under his belt, I counter with the fact that he only has ONE ppg season/took him 3 years to it, you guys say it's not about points...ironic..

Tavares is easily the best player atm, he also has potential bounds above Hall and Landeskog, however if you guys don't think it's close between him and RNH you're kidding yourselves, he thinks the game at least on the same level as Tavares if not higher.

Sky04 is online now   Reply With Quote