View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:25 PM
HockeyH3aven
#Flynnsanity

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Meh, I wouldn't hold my breath on the Bengals going up and down too much with Dalton there. He's provided some stability at the most important position, and they've gone 19-13 in his first two seasons. With Baltimore and Pittsburgh aging, I think the Bungles are the rising power in that division. I hope Mike Brown gives them the financial support to take it to the next level.

Kubiak is 22-10 the last two years. They look like they're going to be good for awhile, too.

Re: Whis, my point is that you can't disqualify him simply based on that record. Frankly, I don't think there's a coach alive that could get 10 wins out of that QB/O-line situation in Arizona. Coaches' careers are not set in stone after six years, and there are many examples of guys who do very well even after mediocre results early in their careers.
I don't disagree, but his lackluster record is just one of the reasons why I'm not interested. Multiple people who live in Arizona and cover the team for a living have stated that Whisenhunt has "the loudest voice" in the room when it comes to personnel decisions.

He is largely responsible for their deplorable personnel situation, including their QB fiasco.