View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
brian_griffin
Measured Intangibles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyH3aven View Post
@Brian: If you knew the specifics of the Audi Employee lease program, you'd understand. Let's just say I can lease a $40,000 Audi for about the same as you can a Ford Focus. It's astoundingly good.

I spent about a week in DC riding the rail system and I didn't at any point feel unsafe. I'd wager I was probably the least educated, poorest person on that thing the entire time. It was certainly much more safe than riding the metro bus around here.

As long as you don't live in the wrong half of DC you're fine.
Well now, there's an Audi dealership being built ~1 mile from my house. Will keep that in mind as a part-time retirement job possibility. and good for you! Happy employees are good advertisement, anywhere!!

And I've also safely and happily ridden the DC metro - my comment was tongue in cheek given your initial post.

edit: I remember a bar near embassy row / "M" street with >100 beers from around the world. Something called the rathskeller or brick-cellar or something like that. Was there years ago before my pallete was as fully developed as it is now. Would be dangerous for me to do some sampling there, now.