View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
UvBnDatsyuked

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
I said I don't think his game will translate well into the NHL. Now I got kids ****ing PMimg me freaking out saying I don't know anything about hockey. Funny. I guess since there are small players in the NHL that means Gaudreau is magically going to make it. Difference with Gaudreau is that he's build is that of a 10 year old. It's funny you say that they won't make it because I said so, but then go and assume he will make it because other small players made it... Corey Locke ring any bells??
I'm not sure why anyone pm'ed you based on your post because it had no substance. The only reason you gave for saying he wasn't going to make it was because of his size and you are blaming others for saying he will make it because of size. The others are just stating that your lone negative input of size does not make a good evaluation of NHL potential.

And not sure I follow your thinking on him looking or built like a 10 year old. I'm not thinking this will sink in for you but a scout would rather see a young player dominating who is built and looks 4 or 5 years younger than a player who is dominating but appears to be a grown man already.