View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:07 PM
OttawaOilers
Formerly JCF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Alright, my firesale has officially started. All cards are up for 50 starting price and no buy it now price for 3 days. Bidding will conclude between 3 and 5 p.m. central time Monday depending on the card. I'm open to all offers as well. If I have a good offer on the card through the game itself, not here on the forum, I will likely wait until bidding is nearly complete if I'm going to accept it. That way I can compare the offer to the current puck bid and see which one I like better. Here are all the cards up for auction:

SOTW Backstrom (team change BUF) 4 GP
SOTW Tanguay (team change MIN) 12 GP
SOTW Cammalleri (team change MIN) 3 GP
SOTW Pavelski (team change MIN) 76 GP
UT SOTW Reinhart
UT SOTW Galchenyuk
UT Hamhuis
UT Mcdonagh
UT Hudler x2
UT Heatley
UT M. Koivu
Chimera (team change MIN) 70 GP
UT Grabner
UT Bogosian
Hansen (team change MIN) 85 GP
Vermette (team change MIN) 82 GP
UT Hornqvist
UT T. Ruutu
UT Eberle
Krejci 21 GP
UT Clutterbuck
Bouwmeester 7 GP
UT Turris
UT Mueller
UT Dupuis
UT Wickenheiser
UT Korpikoski
UT Booth
Lombardi (team change MIN) 71 GP
I'll keep my eye on them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, wooo! I finally got into a game for the Playoffs(Was in the 3rd Round of the Amateur Playoffs) and played against this uber f*g. He sucked and he scored 1 lucky goal on me(It bounced in, lol) and he celly'd like he won the game and before that I scored the common "glitch goal" (back hand fore hand short side, lol) with Grabs(SOTW version, I love it) and then went into O.T. and almost another lucky bounce goal trickled in with Hasek in net and I was like "I effin' swear" but it didn't and then the Great One, my Gretz with a nice feed to moi Jamie Benn SOTW blasted it top corner on his Lehtonen and I won 2-1! Gretzky with 297PTS now! WOOO. Now for the finals. Finding someone might be more of a challenge than beating them. Oh yeah then I was kinda a poor sport and messaged him haha.. So many times I've been fed that bullsh*t though, lol. And I always say if I beat this guy I will message him and rub it in and I usually don't. The ones that are usual jacka**es and don't skip there goal and celly harddddd, lol.