View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:09 PM
herbst20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedelicious View Post
I was impressed by some of the US players in the semi. Tuch, Milano, Wilkins, Bjork, the goalie, whose name unfortunatley have escaped me for the moment, all did good. Tuch is hard working, a good skater, good on the PK, and have a nice set of tools to work on. Milano made things happen all the time he was on the ice, same with Wilkins. I mentioned Bjork (his name is hillarious by the way, we had a swedish Secretary of Defense named Anders Björck once) in an earlier post; also a hard working two way player with a nice set of tools to work on.

I had expected more from players like MacInnis (he do not have his father slapper, but a lot of heart and some still pretty raw skills), Turgeon (did good defensivley, but was a bit invisible in the offense) and Wesley (looked a bit confused at times, but good size), but hey, they are all still very young. Didn't notice Iverson at all. If he wasn't injuried or scrapped, he was very invisible.

Over all, I'd say US will have some interesting players in WJC 2015, or 2016.
The goalie is Chris Birdsall who plays for Cedar Rapids of the USHL. He just turned 16 years old in late November and is a 2015-2016 Boston College commit.

herbst20 is offline   Reply With Quote