View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:30 PM
leeaf83

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to leeaf83 Send a message via Yahoo to leeaf83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
I will cheer for any Canadian team except Vancouver. I used to like them until they went to the finals and really found out what kind of team they had. I cannot stand the Sedins, Kesler, Burrows, and Lapierre. They all dive, and dive alot. That team is also really dirty. Least favourite team in the league easily.
As I posted on the leafs board which I got a lot of hate from, I have grown a fondness for the Sens. I cheered for them last year because of the heart and never say die attitude. They were not even supposed to make the playoffs with many people predicting last place in the east. They brought the rags to 7 games and fought right to the bitter end. They are a team deserving of praise. I will find myself cheering for them this upcoming year.
I'm a leafs fan (the one who created that thread you're referring to actually) and I see where you're coming from;

I like the sens as a roster, Karlsson is very exciting, I like the way they play and admire how well they did in a rebuilding year as well as Paul Macleans methods. I actually felt the same way about the habs when Guy Carbonneau was coaching but in both cases I had to cheer against them because of hating the sens/habs for years

with the canucks it's the other way around. They're a team full of rats and frankly I'm surprised they haven't acquired Sean Avery. I don't hate them for being the canucks, I hate their on ice roster.

Truthfully I have no clue who I'd have cheered for if the sens met the canucks in the finals least year, I might have actually cheered for ottawa

leeaf83 is offline   Reply With Quote