View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:55 PM
IFK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBauer View Post
I think they are pretty darn close, i would take Barkov at this moment given the choice but Lindholm could just as easily be as good or better, impossible to know with them both playing well in different leagues. I don't think one tournament should be the deciding factor on who is better, a big part of producing in these tourneys comes down to chemistry which Finland clearly didn't have.
If we look out of color classes, i have to say. This is F.... deep draft! Top 8 feels for me that you can't go wrong, besides if some GM is full idiot. Also after that it's good draft and i think many team will find later picks in 1 round some elite players.

I really don't care if Barkov goes 5th or 55th, but i know, who ever pick him will be more than happy. If everything not goes like movies, he still be Mikko Koivu caliber and if everything goes wrong he will be Rob Niedermayer caliber. Still, his potential is Sundin-Jagr offensive and defensive he has ability be Selke winner in many years.

Drouin - he is so skilled, flashy, i love that kind of skills. He has big potential, but also lot of weakness so medium risk-very high reward.

Lindholm... hmm.. He from Sweden, very skilled also. I just yet don't know who he remind... Maybe Zetterberg? I like him alot, you rarely goes wrong Swedes. Swedes this skill, you can't go wrong, but if you go. His Alexander Steen Vol 2.

Nathan MacKinnon. Are someone else see him lot of Ovechkin? He has Star written in his chest.

IFK is offline   Reply With Quote