View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 05:58 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign Nateo View Post
You did read where I said "that's my point of view anyway" right? Meaning that the entire impetus of my post was that I cheer for teams and cities I deem deserving of a Cup. So in that context, I can decide how and whom I want to cheer for no? You don't get to tell me I'm wrong. It's my opinion and my own set of standards that dictates who I cheer for, nothing else. My standards for a team deserving a Cup are completley my own. And that was clear in my post.

And I'm not sure the second part is even that much of a stretch really, never mind hyperbole...
It isn't that much of a stretch to say that a Stanley Cup party (singular... same party, continuously) would still be going in Vancouver or Calgary, but the party ended in ten minutes in Los Angeles? What?

Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it's exempt from being hyperbolic. A gross exaggeration is still an exaggeration even if it's your opinion.