View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Malt
#wpri12steve

vCash: 500
PBruins up 1-0 early in the first against Portland....Bourque with his 6th goal in 6 games.

Portland quickly ties it on the PP after some sloppy PK by the Bs.

Portland gets another one on a PP...Bruins NEED TO STAY OUT OF THE BOX.

Glad to see Sauve back, he needs to pot one though.

Exelby vs. Brown...not much of a fight. Exely doesn't throw those lefts like used to, for sure. Roughing penalties only.

Louis vs. Robins after Robins decks a player in the Portland zone...Louis is a big boy but Robins holds his own. But Providence goes back on the PK after Robins is accessed a charging minor.

Providence ties it up as the teams were in 4 on 4 mode....Bartkowski buries one.

2-2 after the first. Entertaining first, but Providence needs to tighten up play in their own zone.

Still tied 2-2 early in the second.

Portland about to go on their 5th PP of the night...PBees are pushing their luck here.

Krug vs. Shinnimin....battle of the little guys....after a long square off, Krug lands a couple rights and Shinnimin's jersey comes up. Krug gets an extra 2 for roughing.

I don't know who's doing the camera tonight att he Dunk, but it took him a full 15 seconds to locate the Krug fight....Christ.

2-2 after 2.

My internet connection crapped out before the third period, but rumor is that Whitfield scored the game winner late in the third, PBees win 3-2.

Just saw the final few minutes of the game...I can't believe the ref fell for a ridiculous and obvious dive by Bolduc that allowed the Pirates to have a 6 on 4 advantage for the final half-minute or so...diving, by ALL players has got to stop.

Last edited by Malt: 01-05-2013 at 10:25 AM.