View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 08:47 PM
ps241
Hero of CantonKiller

vCash: 500
The boys on the Rona round table had a really good interview with Adam Lowry today. They were congratulating him on his WHL player of the month and the kid impressive in the interview. When discussing his personal goals he said "he wanted to keep working on his two way game, improving his skating continues to be a daily focus, and he wanted to be better than a PPG player this season. he also said due to an injury he and his other line mate got a new young draft eligible player on their line who has very good skills and since then they have really been on a streak. I guess Adam moved to centre when this shuffle was made and he said that there line now is more aggressive 5 v 5 and they are really playing confident. Adam said his strength is still down low on the cycle, being physical, banging, and creating chances. When the interviewer starting asking questions about Edmonton, Calgary, and PA (the three top teams in the east) he had a pretty good breakdown of their strengths.

I didn't do the interview justice but I was struck by how well spoken and articulate Lowry was. he seems really mature and smart.