View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 09:07 PM
ottsabrefan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSA View Post
Did you watch the game??

If you know McKeown, you'd know that he is a catalyst for the offense (especially on the PP). I'm a really big fan of his. I think he will be an excellent NHLer one day. So, I was quite surprised at how poorly he played given what we should expect from him. Like I said, I would assume his shoulder is still bothering him.

McDavid can't do it all himself. Other players need to step up as well and that team was loaded with talented players that could have/should have done so. Aside from the untimely penalty in the 3rd, McDavid played well in spite of the fact that he didn't make the score sheet. If you really watched you would have determined that as well.
That's pretty funny, when he has Bennett and Watson as his linemates. The fact is he is their star player and he failed to come through when it mattered. Scoring chances are nice and his flash is great but they needed goals and he didn't deliver.

I don't mean to pick on McDavid, the rest of the offence didn't come through. It just boggles my mind when you pinpoint McKeown and expect him to be the one running the offence and getting them on track. Maybe I watch too many OHL games, but you shouldn't be blaming the Dman when the offence sucks.

ottsabrefan is offline   Reply With Quote