View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 09:42 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Needless to say Hudon had a nice game tonight. Seemed like he didn't miss a minute of play how good he was. Definitely the smartest player out there today, and probably the most talented. His anticipation is off the charts, he cut passes or stopped players countless of times with his good stick. Played the point on PP and looked good. His slapper surprised me. I knew he could place the puck well, but he added force on it I think.

Hubert didn't play him on PK to ease him into the lineup but he seemed good enough to play it. Doesn't look hurt anymore. He needs to add explosion to his stride though, and strength, but beside that, we have a player my friends. Such a shame he couldn't play in UFA Should be a huge part of next year's team in Malmo, hopefully

About Sherbrooke, they are FAR from the team that they were at the beginning of the year. They will climb a few spots before the playoffs. Adding Lebel and Kamaev will help a lot. They almost beat the Sags today without their #1 and #2 D(Richer and Neill who was at the U17) and their most talented player in Audette(also at the U17). Deslauriers was also missing, but he's a 3rd liner this year.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 01-04-2013 at 09:48 PM.