Old
01-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
I agree that Kreider is not playing great, but to say that his situation is not affecting his production is off base.

He is and was never going to be a player who carries the mail for an offense, carrying the puck and setting up plays all over the ice. His upside is an "elite complimentary player". When he gets the puck in the slot it's buried. When he gets a pass at speed in the neutral zone he's gone.

Playing with no legitimate playmaking centers and a defense who can't execute a breakout let alone spring him with a stretch pass is affecting his ability to score.
The bold is a huge key, as well. Every where he has been successful has had a playmaker around him.